Angelica Parsons is a Chartered Professional Accountant, (CGA) with over 20 years’ experience in both industry and public accounting practice. Prior to forming A Parsons & Associates Inc, Angelica held Controllership and senior accounting roles in a variety of industries.
• Career experience has been marked by a demonstration of professional skill, passion, and an engaging personality that has contributed to successful financial and operational support for a wide variety of service and manufacturing entities.
• Ability to comfortably and effectively engage with all levels of management and operational personnel, enthusiastically supporting business clients and associates by working through day-to-day details and oversight of project management activities as needed.
• Companies for which services have been provided include: B+H Bunting Coady, Powerex, Uniglobe Advance Travel, Training Innovations Inc, Kitchen Decor and Deloitte & Touche.
• Industry Lines Served: Architecture, Travel, Manufacturing, Employment Counselling Services.
Areas of Expertise:
• Business Process Improvement
• Budgeting and Variance Analysis
• Financial Accounting
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• B.Comm (Accounting Major) – Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
• B.A (English Major) – Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
• Certified General Accountant (CGA) – BC
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)